Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photography, Crafts and Wrestling!

My brain is seriously crazy! I swear it has 8 million different thoughts in one minute! Any one of my close friends, or my husband would tell you the same thing! I will be right in the middle of telling a story and switch stories just like that! Probably just like my blogging too! BUT, I TRY to keep that a little bit smoother! It's super hard though! :) I have so many ideas of new things I want to do in my photography business this year! I don't even know where to start! Do I start with a few things, or just stick with one new thing until I can perfect that?! What to do! My friend Brenda and I love running our new Etsy site! It's so much fun creating new things that WE love! This blogging thing is new for me too! Crazy!!! Along with all of this new stuff I can't wait to implement in my business, my son is just starting his 3rd year of wrestling! He had his very first "real" match last night, and he won! He really looked like he had NO idea what he was doing, but hey....you gotta start somewhere! My husband is coaching, and now is on the board! So, needless to say, I feel like wrestling is taking over our lives! I thought this wasn't suppose to happen until high school?! I feel bad for my girls! We better go get pedis or something! :) People think that wrestling is a dumb sport, and don't get me wrong, those singlet thingys should really be banned.....ha! BUT it really is the toughest 6 minutes in sports! Next time you think otherwise, have your husband, (or wife) or friend, or whoever pin you down as hard as they can and you then try as HARD as you can for 6 minutes straight to get up! Then you tell me it's not a tough sport! (I know, because my husband tries to wrestle me all the time!) Ugh! It's super annoying, but I am convinced I could defend myself if I ever got attacked someday!! I can't wait to unveil more of my many, many ideas this year!! (crazy transition...I know) ;) I hope you will all stay tuned to see what they are!! And here are a few pictures of my little man and his first wreslting match!

1 comment: