Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Etsy....K and B Productions!

Now remember, I'm not a writer! So be nice! ;) My brain jumps from one thing to the next most of the time, which is why most of my jokes, and stories don't make any sense.....they do in my head! So, sorry if you ever have a hard time following....lol! 

One of my many new things Kerri Jenison Photography has for the new year, is a new Etsy store with my friend Brenda! We have talked about it for awhile and decided to jump in and finally do it! Although, I may be dragging her along, more than her jumping..... Check us out at K and B Productions on Etsy!
I can't wait to see what the new year brings for us!   

Now, switching subjects (which will probably happen alot) :) Today is the first day back to school for my big kids, so it's just Ava and I today! I love, love when my kids are home from school, but with me not working in the salon anymore, I think we were all driving each other crazy! Is summer coming anytime soon!??!  So, today I think we will venture to the mall so I can finally use my gift cards! It's so much easier bringing one kid with me, instead of 3! (even though my shopper is in school) :( Hope everyone has a great start to the New Year!!  I will leave you with a picture of little Miss Ava! 

No comments:

Post a Comment