Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Starting to get the hang of it!!!

lOk, seriously.....how does everyone know how to do all this computer stuff? I am on the computer ALL the time, and I feel like I don't know anything about computers!! My kids know more than I do! Luckily my friend Shannon helped me out while we were waiting for our girls at dance class today, or I never would have figured half of this stuff out! Does everyone take computer classes that I missed in high school? Because I mean, I didn't graduate that long ago at all, and technology probably hasn't changed that much since then? ;) Hyperlinks, HTML, link this to that....blah blah...I'm lost! I would really like to know how you all do it! But again, thanks to Shannon, because I actually added some things to this blog all alone!! Yay!!! Anyways....Since it is the beginning of January, I have posted a new promotion for Kerri Jenison Photography! If you book a session in January, doesn't matter what kind of session, (excludes weddings) you get another session FREE!!! You will get two sessions for the prices of one! (Now I sound like a fast food commercial) BUT it's a great deal! I will leave you with just a few of my MANY favorites from 2011....I have the most adorable clients!

1 comment: